Pratyusha Banerjee's boyfriend, who was undergoing treatment for depression was discharged from the hospital on Saturday (April 16). He was admitted in hospital for 12 days.
Rahul, who was charged for abetting the suicide, reached the
Bangur Nagar Police Station and gave his statement to the media. On
April 17th morning, he spoke to media about his side of the
Click On 'View Photos' To Read The Timeline Of Events (Continued From Content)
He was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "Don't judge the book by its preface, read the entire book and then come to any conclusion. I am innocent, and waiting for the judgment to come."
Here is the timeline of events about the actress'
1. On April 1st Rahul Raj Singh brings Pratyusha's body to the hospital.
2. Pratyusha had attempted to commit suicide at her residence and was announced dead, at the hospital.
3. It was said that the actress committed suicide due to stress (depression).
4. There were also reports that stated another reason for the actress' death - financial problem.
5. Friends, neighbour and family cried a foul play.
6. Rahul was blamed for Pratyusha's death.
7. Rahul absconds with his & Pratyusha's mobiles during the unfateful day.
8. Pratyusha's friends said Rahul tortured Pratyusha, that might have made the actress commit suicide.
9. Rahul, who said he took Pratyusha's mobile to book the tickets for parents, doesn't do the same.
10. Later, Rahul was admitted to the hospital (as he suffered depression), after being blamed for his girlfriend's death.
(Continued in the slides)