Subscribe to Filmibeat
Pravasa Vaaradhi, first Walk-A-Thon and SPARC meeting by the Pravasa Chiranjeevi Organization, USA is scheduled on Saturday, May 17th 2008 at 9:00 AM in Fremont, CA in support of Padma Bhushan Dr. Chiranjeevi. Pravasa Chiranjeevi Organization has conducted more then 20 events in USA and also a successful NRI Maha Yatra from Tirupathi to Srikakulam in raising awareness and support for choosing Dr. Chiranjeevi as Leader for the state of Andhra Pradesh. As we all know the character, determination and the service nature of Padma Bhushan Dr. Chiranjeevi and we want to portrait the need of a great personality and better direction in the form of Dr. Chiranjeevi to raise and develop our state in all respects of the life going forward. So, we invite you all to come and participate in the mega event in Bay Area and make it a grand success.
Click here for free online registration of the event - http://www.pravasachiranjeevi.org/chiru/fremont_event.htm
1. Registration will start at 9 AM on Saturday, May 17th 2008 at Lake Elizabeth Park, Fremont and T-shirts/Caps will be provided to the participants.
2. Pravasa vaaradhi, the Walk-a-Thon will start at 9:30 AM from Lake Elizabeth Park, Fremont and end at Park Theatre, Fremont.
3. Free breakfast sponsored by DOSA Place will be provided to all the participants at Park theatre (37411 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA, USA).
4. Short video of Padma Bhushan Dr. Chiranjeevi and also the past events conducted by Pravasa Chiranjeevi Organization will be screened.
5. Mega brother Mr. Nagababu along with Dr. Mitra garu shall address (Video conference) the gathering and officially kick off the SPARC sessions.
SPARC Sessions would mainly focus on the following topics and the role of Pravasa Chiranjeevi Organization and the support of our NRIs.
1. Best ways for the most utilization of the natural resources and self sustainability.
2. Present Distribution model in all walks of life and how we can minimize the middle man for the betterment of the end customer.
3. More controlled and centralized local bodies for faster decision making and economic development in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
4. Current Education system in the State of AP - Role of NRIs.
5. Social Change and upliftment of Andhra Pradesh.
Pravasa Chiranjeevi Organization, USA welcomes you all along with family and friends to participate in the Walk-A-Thon and the SPARC (Socio-Political Analysis&Research Center) session. Noted NRI educationalists, IT professionals and Doctors from different parts of USA will address the gathering and share their views. Open brainstorming session will be conducted to collect the ideas of all the attendees.
For more details, registration and volunteering opportunity, please visit www.pravasachiranjeevi.org
Contact: Kalyan Palla - (510) 299-0310, Srikanth Palivel - (408) 887-8425, Srinivasa Manapragada - (408) 203-8905