Telugu actor Mahesh Babu, the son of popular actor Krishna, entered films as a child artist through the movie Needa in 1979. Later, he acted in few other movies as child star. He turned solo hero with the film Raja Kumarudu in 1999. He has acted nearly in 30 movies and most of them are hit at the Box Office.
Mahesh Babu's excellent performance is the main reason behind the success of his movies. What strikes his fans the most is his unique way of delivering dialogues. Unlike many actors, he does not yell the dialogues without any emotions on the face. His way is like a snake hissing. He brings a perfect gesture on his face, while uttering different kinds of dialogues.
- Mind lo fix ayithe blind ga vellipotha.
- Nenu Narakadam Modalu Pedithe Narakam Bayata kooda Housefull Board Pedathaaru ra.
- Kallu Unnodu Mundhu Matrame Choosthadu, Dimaak Unnodu Duniya Motham Choosthadu.
- Chivarki Neellu donga thanam chese sthithiki vochesaanu bhayya...!!!
- Arustunnaaventi bayyaa, ante oppukopote kottestaava.
- Gun ni choodalanuko yappuleddu .... kani bullet ni choodalanukoku chachipothav.
- Manam roju venalani chustham puri. . Kani edo oke roje manaku bagundani anipisthundi. . Nenu anthea....!
- Manalni champaai anukune vaadini champadam yuddham manlni kaavaali anukune vaadini champadam neram. Manalni mosam chesevaadini champadam nyaayam.
- Evadu kodithe dimma thirigi mind block ayiddo vaade pandu.
- Yeppudochamannadi kaadu annaya, bullet diginda ledha annadhi point.
- Okkasaari commit ayithe naa maata nene vinanu.
- Okadu taagamante nenu taaganu. Naaku taagalanipisthe taagutaanu.
Many dialogue writers like Puri Jagannath and Trivikram Srinivas love to work with him. They say that the actor has perfect style, and he does not take second chance to utter a dialogue. Another interesting factor is that his style has been copied by Bollywood actor Salman Khan, Tamil star Vijay and Kannada actor Darshan.