- Lindsay Lohan Learned To Take Control Of Her Life After Reaching 30
- Lindsay Lohan Swims Against The Tide, Urges People To Support Donald Trump
- Lindsay Lohan Reading The Quran To Educate Herself On Islamic Culture
- Lindsay Lohan Plans To Spend Her Holidays With Refugees
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Claims, The Actress Is Pregnant With Egor Tarabasov's Child
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Fiance, Egor Tarabasov, Strangled Her During An Argument
- Lindsay Lohan Is Asking Tina Fey For A Sequel Of 'Mean Girls'
Actor Lindsay Lohan has broken silence on the drama surrounding her relationship with fiance Egor Tarabasov.
The 30-year-old "Mean Girls" star, who publicly accused Tarabasov of cheating on her over the weekend, has asked her fans to let them privately solve their "personal matters." "I would appreciate if these speculations regarding my personal life would respectfully come to a halt.
(Image Courtesy: Twittter)
Unfortunately, a private matter has become more public than I can control and I would be extremely grateful if my fiance and myself could discuss our personal matters on our own," Lohan wrote on Instagram captioning a picture of a heart-shaped cloud.
"There are more important things going on in the world than our relationship. Please leave us be to solve our personal matters," she added.
Lohan previously blasted her 23-year-old fiance on social media after he chose to spend his time partying instead of staying home with her last weekend. She accused her beau of cheating on her with friend Dasha Pashevkina whom she referred to as 'Russian hooker'. (Inputs From PTI)