- India’s Best Dramebaaz’s Judges Omung Kumar & Vivek Oberoi Call Sonali Bendre, A Fighter!
- Jhanvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Promote Dhadak On Salman Khan’s Rival Vivek Oberoi’s Show! (PICS)
- Vivek Oberoi Says Most Of The Criticism He Faced Has Been 'Personal'
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- RIP Sridevi! From Katrina Kaif's Heartfelt Post To Jacqueline Fernandez's Musical Tribute
- Khan Has A NEW ENEMY! After Vivek Oberoi & Ranbir Kapoor, Salman FIGHTS With This Famous Celebrity
Actor Vivek Oberoi, who is back in action after a long break, now wants to produce films and says "language is not a barrier".
"Yes, I am looking forward to produce films. I am reading scripts and as a creative person, language is not a barrier for me. I am open to producing films in different languages," Vivek said in a group interview.
Post "Krrish 3", the 38-year-old was on a sabbatical to spend time with his family. All recharged, Vivek is not only looking forward to produce, he is also excited about his acting assignment Bank Chor.
"I had taken a break for four months after the success of 'Krrish' and 'Grand Masti' as I wanted to spend some quality time with my family. Now, I am reading scripts and looking forward to 'Bank Chor'," said the actor who has a son with wife Priyanka Alva.
Vivek, who teams up with Riteish Deshmukh in Bank Chor, said, "I am looking forward to be part of 'Bank Chor'. Riteish and I have 100 percent box office report and I am more than excited to work with him again. My new look with a moustache is for the film."
Bank Chor is a Yash Raj Films production and Vivek last worked with the banner in 2002 for their hit film Saathiya.
"After 12 years I will be working with Yash Raj post 'Saathiya'. It was sweet of Adi (Aditya Chopra) to call me," said the star of hits like Company and Yuva.