TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, December 18, 2006
Rajshri's strategy of releasing Vivah with minimal prints in the initial week and increasing the number of prints gradually has worked in a big way. Released with 211 prints on 10th November, the film is currently being screened in almost 300 screens at the beginning of its sixth week, which is a rarity.
Here's the exact breakdown:-
Week 1: 211 prints
Week 2: 12 more prints added
Week 3: 3 more prints added [opposition: Dhoom 2]
Week 4: 28 more prints added
Week 5: 7 more prints added [opposition: Baabul]
Week 6: 5 more prints [opposition: Kabul Express]
In all, 266 prints of Vivah are in circulation this week. In addition to the number of prints mentioned above, the film has been opened this Friday with 22 digital prints.