TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, December 18, 2006
Rajshri's strategy of releasing Vivah with minimal prints in the initial week and increasing the number of prints gradually has worked in a big way. Released with 211 prints on 10th November, the film is currently being screened in almost 300 screens at the beginning of its sixth week, which is a rarity.
Here's the exact breakdown:-
Week 1: 211 prints
Week 2: 12 more prints added
Week 3: 3 more prints added [opposition: Dhoom 2]
Week 4: 28 more prints added
Week 5: 7 more prints added [opposition: Baabul]
Week 6: 5 more prints [opposition: Kabul Express]
In all, 266 prints of Vivah are in circulation this week. In addition to the number of prints mentioned above, the film has been opened this Friday with 22 digital prints.