TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Friday, July 20, 2007
Abbas-Mustan's latest thriller Naqaab hasn't succeeded in attracting ample footfalls at movieplexes in U.K. Released in 30 screens, considered a wide release for a Hindi film, Naqaab should've ideally grossed £ 100,000 + in its opening weekend, considering its solo release status, plus the hype surrounding the film. Have a look at the chart of 2007 releases [30 + screen count] below for a comparative study.
Weekend: July 13 - 15, 2007.
30 + SCREENS IN U.K.
THIS WEEKEND IN U.K.
[Based on screen averages]
NEW YORK CITY BOX-OFFICE
|Also read... |
Lakshmi Rai's nude photo shoots
Salman waiting for Katrina to say 'Yes'
Bipasha-Ronaldo kiss hits John hard
Irresistible bond between Bips, Ronaldo
The great divide in Bollywood