TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
The first day results are out! Om Shanti Om has fetched a hurricane-like start everywhere. Multiplexes, single screens; big centres, towns, smaller centres; East, West, North, South, everywhere... the film has opened to huge numbers, setting new records on Day 1. The reports are extremely positive, with the youth as also the masses loving the film. As things stand today, the film will have an earth-shattering opening weekend as also Week 1.
Saawariya too has opened to big numbers and the brand Sanjay Leela Bhansali coupled with the curiosity to watch the two star kids has resulted in the cineplexes as well as single screens opening to packed houses. The collections are expected to be great in the opening weekend, but the reports are negative and that will affect the film in days to come.