TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Black&White has failed to cut ice in Overseas. The new Subhash Ghai film has sank in U.K. and according to reports, is equally poor in America as well. Meanwhile, Jodhaa Akbar continues its victorious march in the international markets. The combined total from U.K. and U.S. alone is approx. Rs. 20.75 crores. Outstanding!
Weekend: March 7 – 9, 2008.
* Jodhaa Akbar [last weekend: No. 16, this weekend: No. 22]: In its fourth weekend, the film has collected £46,968 on 32 screens, with the per screen average working out to £1,468. Total: £927,560 [approx. Rs. 7.58 crores].
The breakdown:- Friday: £8,223; Saturday: £20,945; Sunday: £17,800.
* Black&White has debuted at No. 27 position. In its opening weekend, the film has collected £22,397 [approx. Rs. 18.30 lacs] on 15 screens, with the per screen average working out to £ 1,493.
The breakdown:- Friday: £ 5,658; Saturday: £ 10,184; Sunday: £ 6,555.
* Yaariyan [Punjabi film; last weekend: No. 55, this weekend: No. 72]: In its seventh weekend, the film has collected £ 958 on 1 screen. Total: £ 90,058 [approx. Rs. 73.58 lacs].
The breakdown:- Friday: £ 82; Saturday: £ 530; Sunday: £ 346.
THIS WEEKEND IN U.K.
[Based on screen averages]