TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Saturday is a holiday [Holi] and Sunday being a holiday, the first weekend is expected to be huge. The reports are extremely positive and one expects the business on weekdays to be strong as well. With such strong business on hand, the film is expected to emerge a major success story in days to come.
Meanwhile, UTV organized the paid previews in India on Thursday night and the response was fabulous everywhere. Paid previews were also held in U.K. and the collections were £ 34,283 on 33 screens.
In the meantime, the first hit of 2008, Jodhaa Akbar, is nearing the £ 1 million mark in U.K. The total has reached £ 988,424 till Thursday night.