TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Like last week, this week too witnessed two new releases – Teen Patti and Karthik Calling Karthik - but the footfalls at cineplexes were better this Friday (thankfully!). Karthik Calling Karthik opened to a 40% to 60% response across several multiplexes, although the occupancy was better at some centres. The youth of big centres seem to be the target audience for this film and the long weekend should help the film garner decent collections at plexes.
The second release, Teen Patti, opened to a dull response. The opening ranged from 10% to 15%, but the business should improve towards the evening shows as also on Saturday and Sunday.