TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Bollywood movie Desi Boyz has received a mixed response at the collection centres on the opening day. Akshay Kumar and John Abraham starrer has earned Rs 9 crore at the Indian Box Office on first day. When compared to its volume of release, its earning is considered poor beginning.
Desi Boyz, which is made with an estimated budget of Rs 65 crore, was released in approximately 2,200 centres across India on Friday, November 25. The film, which registered a mixed opening, had an average occupancy ranging between 50% and 65% across the country.
However, Desi Boyz attracted positive reviews from most of the film critics. The movie bosses were expecting it to get a record breaking opening at the Box Office as there were no big film to compete with it. Unfortunately, it failed to reach their expectations.