TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Bollywood movie Don 2, which had a good opening in India, has rocked the international Box Office. Shahrukh-Priyanka starrer action thriller, which released at 650 screens in 40 countries overseas, has grossed Rs 13.67 crore net ($2,588,733) at foreign collection centres. With this, the movie has set new records in several countries.
Don 2 was released at 164 theaters in the United States and the film has collected Rs 2.90 crore net ($550,000) at the US Box Office in the first weekend. The movie has beaten the record of Shahrukh's previous release My Name Is Khan, which had grossed Rs 2.35 crore net ($445,000) in the country.
Farhan Akthar directed film, which was released at 76 theaters in the United Kingdom, opened to good response. The movie has earned Rs 2.78 crore net ($527,000) at the Box Office in three days. With this collection, the film has landed in the top ten movies of the country.
Don 2 has created wonders at the Box Office in the Middle East. The action flick has surpassed the Ra.One record with its collection of Rs 4.91 crore net ($930,000) in two days. The film grossed Rs 71 lacs net ($136,000) from its screening in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji in first two days.
However, the movie Don 2, which was released in 3,105 screens in India, had a wonderful beginning in the domestic Box Office. The film has collected Rs 48.39 crore net from its screening in three days. It has collected a total of Rs 62.06 crore net at worldwide Box Office. But these figures are very low when compared to the numbers of Ra.One, which had collected Rs 130 crore net in five days weekend.