TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Actor Abhishek Bachchan's Dum Maaro Dum has been scoring below average at the Box Office. The film saw a net collection of Rs 165 million (16.5 crores) approximately in its opening weekends. On Friday (opening day), Dum Maaro Dum pocketed approximately Rs 54 million (5.4 crores) at the Box Office.
In India Dum Maaro Dum has released across 1200 screen. Reportedly, the film has fared well in the southern territories like Andhra Pradesh, Nizam, Mysore and Karnataka. At the International Box Office, Dum Maaro Dum collected $1.4 million approximately. In US the film earned $360,000, UK - $157,000, Mid-East - $300,000 and Australia - NZ - $150,000.
Fox Star Studios India informs that including the opening theatrical revenues world wide, satellite rights, revenue from music, etc, Dum Maaro Dum has already recovered its cost of production by cashing in Rs 220 million (Rs 22 crores), approximately.
Apart from Abhishek Bachchan, the film stars Rana Daggubati, Bipasha Basu and Prateik Babbar. The film is a crime thriller, which has been directed by Rohan Sippy.