TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Mere Brother Ki Dulhan has done good business at the Box Office in its opening week. Imran-Katrina starrer, which has been made with budget of Rs 29 crores, has grossed Rs 38 crores net in the first week of its release. The Bollywood film has topped the collection chart by pushing down Salman-starrer Bodyguard.
Mere Brother Ki Dulhan debuted with a collection of Rs 7.4 cr on Friday, but its earning went up to Rs 8.7 crores and Rs 10 crores on Saturday and Sunday, respectively. The movie garnered a total of Rs 26.10 crores net in the first three days. Aditya Chopra produced romantic comedy maintained its business well on the weekdays too.
However, Mere Brother Ki Dulhan received mixed reviews from film critics, but the negative reviews do not seem to have affected its collection at the Box Office. Moreover, its satellite, music and distribution rights have reportedly fetched nearly Rs 20 crores. Its total earning is said to be somewhere near Rs 60 crores.