TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
No One Killed Jessica, the first release of 2011, opened quite well at major multiplexes across the country. The morning shows were in the 45% to 50% range, which is on the higher side considering heroine-oriented films, generally, don't open too well. The business showed vast improvement in the noon shows and the evening and night shows are expected to fare much better.
In fact, the show-wise improvement has been tremendous at various places, with the theatre occupancy showing a really big jump. No One Killed Jessica enjoys excellent reports and is expected to have a robust opening weekend.
In terms of costing, UTV should make good profits on this one, since the revenue from the Satellite Rights have already recovered a substantial sum of the investment.