TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Superstar Shahrukh Khan's mega-budget movie Ra.One, which has hit the screens across the globe on Wednesday, has raked in approximately Rs 25 crores on its opening day from India and overseas Box Office. The movie performed well in the first two screening, but its collection slowed down in evening due to pooja and festivities.
The superhero movie Ra.One has been released in more than 2000 theatres across India and it has earned Rs 18.5 crores net in the domestic market. This collection includes the earning from the screening of Hindi, Tamil and Telugu versions. This opening number seems to be less when compared to the first day collection of Bodyguard, which had grossed Rs 21.25 crores in Indian market.
However, Shahrukh-Kareena starrer has emerged as the big winner in the international market. Ra.One collected Rs 6.5 cr overseas Box Office on the opening day on Wednesday. The science fiction flick has earned Rs 1.5 cr in UK, Rs 1.5 cr in USA, Rs 1 cr in UAE, Rs 60 lacs in Singapore, Rs 18.3 lacs in Australia. The collection figures of Germany and many other countries are yet to report.