TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Director Milan Luthira's latest Bollywood movie The Dirty Picture has beaten the film Desi Boyz on the opening day at the Box Office. But the film has failed to break the record of the movie Rockstar, which has collected Rs 33.75 crores net at the collection centres in the first weekend. Vidya Balan starrer has raked in Rs 32.25 crore net in the first three days.
The Dirty Picture received an exceptional opening at the Box Office by taking its collection to Rs 9.54 crore on Friday. The movie improved its business further on the following days. It collected Rs 10.78 crore on Saturday and Rs 12 crore on Sunday. The film is expected to do well on Tuesday as it is a national holiday due to muharram.
Talking to the IANS, Girish Johar, head of distribution, Balaji Motion Pictures, told, "The response is fantabulous. We are doing well in A, B, C centres. It's holding on, it is not a one day wonder." He added, "We released the film on 1,766 screens, but the response is such that we are adding 30 to 40 screens. Even multiplexes are increasing the screening of the film."