TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Looks like the good times have started for Bollywood. After the great business done by films like Murder 2 and Delhi Belly at the Box Office, the latest releases Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows Part 2 also opened with a big bang.
Zoya Akhtar's direction Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, which created a lot of hype before the release opened with a flying start at almost all multiplexes across the country. Though Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara got mixed reviews from the film critics, it did not affect the occupancy at the plexes. Infact, the occupancy at plexes ranged from 70%, 80%, even 100% at several properties. However, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is expected to accumulate a hefty amount at the end of the weekend thanks to the gigantic contribution from plexes.
Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows Part 2 also had an electrifying start in its 3D version. The non-3D version, however reported lesser occupancy. The successful franchise is expected to garner healthy figures in its opening weekend.
The best part was that both the films Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows Part 2 did not eat into each others business. The Mumbai Blast has also quiet not affected lats Fridays releases.