TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Despite facing tough competition from James Bond movie Skyfall, which released in the country on November 1, 1920 - Evil Returns starring Aftab Shivdasani and Tia Bajpai in leads, opened to fantabulous response on the first day. Its business showed a dip on Saturday, but it picked up well on Sunday. The breakup of its opening weekend collection is Rs 4.05 cr on Fri, Rs 3.88 cr on Sat and 4.5 cr on Sun.
Whereas, another new release Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana starring Kunal Kapoor, Huma Qureshi and Rajesh Sharma in leads, received a below average response, but it showed a big leap on Saturday and Sunday. It has collected Rs 5.5 crores nett at the domestic Box Office in its opening weekend. Its breakup is Rs 1.25 cr on Fri, Rs 2 cr on Sat and Rs 2.5 cr on Sun.
However, Hollywood movie Skyfall, the 23rd film in James Bond series, took a toll on the business collection of the both movies, 1920 - Evil Returns and Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana. The Daniel Craig starrer flick has raked in approximately 25 crores at the desi Box Office in the four day-extended weekend.