TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Trade experts had predicted that Khiladi 786, which released in 2,785 screens in the country on December 7, would send down the collection of Talaash. As expected, it did affect its business in single screens across the country. But Talaash managed to do very good collection in multiplexes, which the former had a bad time.
Talaash, which had collected Rs 68.07 crores at the desi Box Office in the first week, witnessed 70% drop in its collection in the second week. The movie collected Rs 11.34 crore nett at the Box Office in the second weekend. On the weekdays, it raked in Rs 5.41 crores taking its 14 day total to Rs 84.82 crores nett. Its second week breakup is Rs 2.40 cr on Fri, Rs 4.14 cr on Sat, Rs 4.80 cr on Sun, Rs 1.51 cr on Mon, Rs 1.41 cr on Tue, Rs 1.26 cr on Wed and Rs 1.23 cr on Thu.
However, the Aamir-Kareena-Rani starrer has failed to surpass Rs 100 crore mark at the domestic Box Office in the second week. Trade experts say that Talaash would cross this mark in the third weekend as there are no new releases this Friday.
Stay locked to this space to know whether it will score a century in India or not.