TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Talaash, starring Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee in the lead witnessed very good amount of footfalls in its opening show and showed improvements in its occupancy in the later shows on the first day. It collected Rs 14.52 crores nett at the domestic Box Office on the opening day. But it failed to break the day 1 record of Jab Tak Hai Jaan at the domestic business centres.
The Reema Kagti directed film, which released on 2,500 screens in the country on November 13, received positive reviews from both film critics and viewers. A good word of mouth played a magic taking its business upwards on Saturday. Talaash, which witnessed 12% growth in its collection, has collected approximately Rs 16.37 crores at the domestic Box Office on the second day.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#Talaash held exceedingly well on Saturday in India and Overseas. The business jumped across *all* major markets. Here you go..."
He added, "INDIA: #Talaash *actuals* Fri Rs 14.52 cr, Sat Rs 16.37 cr. Total: Rs 30.89 cr nett."
However, Talaash has raked in Rs 30.89 crores nett at the desi Box Office in two days. Trade experts say that it has a good word of mouth, which will take its collection further upwards on Sunday. It is expected to collect Rs 20 crores in the country. If it does, it will cross Rs 50 crore mark in the first weekend. Stay locked to this space to read updates on Talaash collection.