TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Joker was expected to open to an earth-shattering response at the Box Office on Friday. But Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha starrer film failed at the collection centres on the very first day. The movie collected approximately Rs 5 crore at the Indian Box Office, which is lower than the collection of medium budget movies like Jism 2, Jannat 2 and Teri Meri Kahaani.
The makers of Joker are hoping that its business will improve on Saturday. But negative reviews and bad word of mouth sent down its collection on the second day to Rs 4.75 crore. The movie witnessed a jump in its business on Sunday, but it was not up to the mark. The film added Rs 5.45 crores nett on the day to its first weekend collection 16.20 crore nett.
However, Joker is a very big budget movie, which has been made with Rs 45 crore. The theatrical rights have fetched a whopping price for its makers. But it is the fate of distributors, who are facing tough time. It should be seen whether the film will get back their investment in future. Stay locked to this space to read latest updates on Joker collection.