TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Jab Tak Hai Jaan has collected more than Rs 30 crores nett from the collection centres in USA, UK and UAE in the six-day extended first weekend. The Shahrukh-Katrina-Anushka starrer has raked in Rs 12.89 crores ($23,41,000) from its screening in the UAE and GCC, Rs 10.69 crores ($19,41,805) from 161 screens in the USA, and Rs 7.83 crores nett (£8,94,235) from 87 screens in the UK in its opening weekend.
Jab Tak Hai Jaan has collected nearly Rs 10 crores at the Box Office in Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. Yash Chopra directed movie has raked in Rs 2.67 crores (A$4,67,454) from 26 screens in Australia, Rs 1.22 crores ($2,22,000) in Pakistan, Rs 55.90 lakhs (NZ$1,24,855) from 16 screens in New Zealand and Rs 10.95 lakhs (FJD 35,612) from 2 screens in Fiji in the first weekend.
However, Jab Tak Hai Jaan has also got wonderful response at the Indian Box Office and collected Rs 80.73 crores nett in the six-day-extended first weekend. With this, its opening weekend total has reached Rs 122.43 crores nett at the worldwide Box Office. But it has failed to beat the first weekend record of Salman Khan's Ek Tha Tiger, which had raked in approximately Rs 125+ crores nett (Rs 103 crore from India and Rs 22 crores from overseas) at the global Box Office in the five day extended first weekend.