TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Jab Tak Hai Jaan had collected Rs 117.83 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in the second week and it was expected to fetch another Rs 10 to 12 crores in the third week. But the collection of the Shahrukh-Katrina-Anushka starer was affected by the release of Aamir Khan's latest outing Talaash. The movie collected just Rs 3.02 crores, taking its three week domestic total to Rs 120.85 crores nett.
The romantic thriller had collected Rs 67 crores at the overseas Box Office in two weeks and it was expected to collect Rs 3 to 5 crores at the international business centres in the third week. But Jab Tak Hai Jaan has approximately collected Rs 2.86 crores to its three week foreign collection Rs 69.86 crores ($12.701 million).
However, Jab Tak Hai Jaan has collected Rs 190.71 crores nett at the worldwide Box Office in three weeks and the movie now needs Rs 10 crores to cross Rs 200 crore mark. But trade experts feel that it will not be able to collect this much amount as Talaash and new release Khiladi 786 would together send down its business further in the fourth week.