TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Jab Tak Hai Jaan, which had collected Rs 98.41 crores in the first week, showed a drop of 75% and collected a total of Rs 19.42 crore at the domestic Box Office in the second week. Its breakup is Rs 2.75 cr on Fri, Rs 3.62 cr on Sat, Rs 4.66 cr on Sun, Rs 2.16 cr on Mon, Rs 2.21 cr on Tue, Rs 2.48 cr on Wed and Rs 1.54 cr on Thu.
However, after three years, Aamir Khan is making his comeback with his much-hyped movie Talaash, which has hit 2,500+ screens across the country today (November 30). Trade analyst feel that the movie starring Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee with Aamir, will completely slow down the pace of the collection of Jab Tak Hai Jaan. It remains to be seen whether it will stop its business or not.
Stay locked to this space to read our report on it.