TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Abhishek Bachchan starrer movie Players, which is the first Bollywood release of the year 2012, has received a lukewarm opening at the Box Office in India. The below average response of the movie has shocked the industry. According to trade experts, the film would earn Rs 5 to 6 crores at the collection centres on the first day.
Players, which is a multi-starrer film, is a big budget movie and it was expected to debut with a huge collection at the Box Office. But the film has registered 20% to 30% occupancy in its opening and noon shows. Trade expert Taran Adarsh says that the opening response was as low as 15% at several screens.
However, Players is a remake of Hollywood classic Italian Job and it has received mixed reviews from film critics. Now, the makers of film, which had a huge amount of promotional activities, are hoping that the word of mouth to create magic at the Box Office. The movie is expected to have a big jump in collections on Saturday and Sunday.