TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The business of Ek Tha Tiger was expected to be affected by Akshay-Sonakshi starrer Joker at the Box Office this weekend. But negative reviews and bad word of mouth for Joker paved way for Salman-Katrina starrer to rock the viewers once again. Ek Tha Tiger remained first choice for many film goers. This is the reason for its good business at the ticket windows in India.
Ek Tha Tiger had collected Rs 100+ crore in the five day extended first weekend and its business fell down by 80% in the second weekend with its collection reaching Rs 21 crore nett. The movie seemed to be affected by Joker on its third Friday, but its business witnessed a big jump on Saturday and Sunday, which helped it to fetch good figures in the third weekend.
However, Ek Tha Tiger had collected Rs 184.83 crore nett at the Indian Box Office in 16 days and it needed to collect Rs 15+ crore to surpass the 200 crore mark at the domestic collection centre. But the film added Rs 7.75 crore nett to its 19 day total collection Rs 192.58 crore nett. The breakup of its third weekend collection Rs 1.25 cr on Fri, Rs 3 cr on Sat and Rs 3.5 cr on Sun.
It should be seen whether Ek Tha Tiger will be able to cross Rs 200 crore mark in the coming weekend. Stay locked to this space to read more updates on its collection.