TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Aatma and Rangrezz are much-hyped movies of 2013. Trade experts had predicted that they would do fantastic collection at the Box Office, but they opened to poor response. While their producers were expecting them to show big jump, they did show upward trends over the weekend, but it was not upto the mark.
The Bipasha Basu and Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer collected Rs 1.50 crore at the domestic Box Office on the first day. It witnessed a small amount of growth on Saturday and Sunday. It collected Rs 5 crores nett at the domestic Box Office in first weekend. On the weekdays, Aatma added approximately Rs 3 crores to its first week domestic total Rs 8 crores.
Whereas Rangrezz featuring Jackky Bhagnani and Priya Anand in leads, collected Rs 4 crores nett at the domestic Box Office in the opening weekend and on weekdays, the movie added Rs 2 crores to its seven-day collection Rs 6 crores nett. Trade experts opine that it will not recover its making cost.