TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Chashme Baddoor has fared the best in UAE and Pakistan, where it has topped the business chart. Its business is fairly good in USA too. The David Dhawan-directed flick has collected Rs 1.26 crores (AED 8,49,000) in UAE, Rs 80.88 lakhs ($1,48,194) from 65 screens in USA and Rs 66.67 lakhs (PKR 1.20 cr) at the Pakistan Box Office in the first weekend of its release.
But the business of Chashme Baddoor is average in other foreign countries like UK, Australia and New Zealand. The film has collected Rs 42.63 lakhs (£50,831) from 37 screens in the UK, Rs 18.16 lakhs (A$32,013) from 12 screens in Australia and Rs 6.05 lakhs (NZ$13,128) from 5 screens in the New Zealand Box Office in its opening weekend.
However, Chashme Baddoor has collected Rs 3.40 crores nett at the international Box Office in the first weekend. But its collection in six foreign countries is little more than half of the business of Baadshah, which has raked in Rs 5.70 crores ($10,45,192) from 108 screens at the USA Box Office in the first weekend.