TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Karan Johar's latest production Gori Tere Pyaar Mein (GTPM) came with a lot of hype and expectations, but it has failed to live up to them. The Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor starrer has bombed at the Indian Box Office. The movie, which has been made with whopping budget of Rs 30+ crores, has failed to collect even half of its production cost in the first week of the release in the country.
Released in 1,250 screens in domestic market, Gori Tere Pyaar Mein targeted the multiplex-driven audiences. The movie opened to a lukewarm response on Friday and failed to show a big jump on the following days. The Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor starrer has collected approximately Rs 12.65 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in seven days. Its breakup is Rs 2.75 cr on Fri, Rs 3.25 cr on Sat, Rs 3.50 cr on Sun, Rs 1 cr on Mon, Rs 9 lakhs on Tue, Rs 75 lakhs on Wed and Rs 50 lakhs on Thu.
Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor's first combo movie Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, which was a big hit, had collected Rs 30.75 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in the first week. Gori Tere Pyaar Mein was expected to smash this record, but their second combo has fallen short with huge margin. The reason is that its business was affected by Singh Saab The Great and Ram Leela.