TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Ishkq In Paris, which has been delayed for long time, released in limited number of screens in UK and USA, while it did not release in other big foreign markets like UAE, Australia and New Zealand. The movie opened to very poor response and it did not pickup in both these countries over the weekend.
While Jatts In Golmaal topped the collection chart, Ishkq In Paris has landed in the second and third places, respectively, in UK and USA. The Preity Zinta starrer has collected Rs 9.29 lakhs (£11,057) from 12 screens in UK and Rs 3.75 lakhs ($6,732) from 8 screens in USA Box Office in its opening weekend.
Whereas Punjabi film Jatts In Golmaal has collected Rs 10.62 lakhs (£12,649) from 5 screens in UK and Rs 39.97 lakhs ($71,800) from 22 screens in USA Box Office in its first weekend. Meanwhile, last week's Hindi release Aurangzeb has also done good collection in less number of screens in its second weekend.