TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Ishkq In Paris starring Preity Zinta, Rhehan Malliek and Shekhar Kapur in leads, is one of the most-hyped movies of 2013. The comeback film of Preity was expected to start with a bang, but it received lackluster opening with its occupancy ranging between 10% and 15%. It did not even show growth on Saturday and Sunday. The movie has collected approximately Rs 1.35 crores nett at the domestic Box Office in its first weekend.
Whereas Hum Hai Raahi CAR Ke featuring Dev Goel, Adah Sharma, Sanjay Dutt and Juhi Chawla in leads, is also among the highly-talked about the movies of the year. However, on its opening day, the film registered even worse occupancy than Ishkq In Paris, and did not pick up on the following days. Its collection could not cross Rs 1 crore at the domestic Box Office in the first weekend.
Hollywood movie Fast & Furious 6 has topped the domestic collection chart, while last week's release Aurangzeb, which in the second weekend added Rs 2.55 crores to its grand total Rs 22.24 crores nett, landed in the second place. Ishkq In Paris and Hum Hai Raahi CAR Ke have graced third and fourth spots, respectively.