TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Despite facing tough competition from big budget movies like Son Of Sardar, Talaash and Dabangg 2, Jab Tak Hai Jaan has been doing wonderful collection at foreign countries like UK, USA, UAE, Australia and New Zealand. The movie has collected Rs 74.5 crores nett ($13.54 million) at the Overseas Box Office in seven weeks.
In seven weeks, Jab Tak Hai Jaan has raked in $3,546,000 in USA, £1,615,000 in UK, $4,032,000 in UAE and $3,458,000 in rest of the world. Bollywood trade expert Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#JTHJ is a humungous HIT in Overseas. First film to cross $4 million mark in UAE + GCC ... Also, the third highest grosser in Overseas."
However, Jab Tak Hai Jaan has finally managed to surpass Rs 200 crore mark in global market. The romantic entertainer has collected Rs 130+ crores nett at the Indian collection centres. The movie has collected a total of Rs 204.5+ crores at the worldwide Box Office in seven weeks.
Stay locked to this space to read more updates on Jab Tak Hai Jaan.