TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Rakesh Roshan's latest offering Krrish 3 has still been going strong in the domestic market in the third week. Though its business was partially affected by new release Ram Leela, the Hrithik Roshan starrer has once again done fantastic collection at the Indian Box Office in its third weekend. In just 17 days, the movie has become the highest grosser of 2013 and all time highest grosser, beating the record of Chennai Express.
Trade experts had predicted that new release Ram Leela, which is one of the most-awaited Hindi movies, would send down the business of Krrish 3. The Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone starrer did it, but not to the expected mark. The latter became the first choice for many viewers even in the third weekend.
When compared to its second Thursday business, Krrish 3, which lost out many screens to Ram Leela, showed 50% dip in its collection on its third Friday. But the movie picked up well on Saturday and Sunday. The superhero film has collected Rs 9.22 crores at the Indian Box Office in its third weekend. Its breakup is Rs 2.44 cr on Fri, Rs 3.02 cr on Sat and Rs 3.76 cr on Sun.
Krrish 3 has collected a total of Rs 235.22 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in just 17 days. Shahrukh Khan's Chennai Express was the highest grosser of 2013 and all time highest grosser with its lifetime collection Rs 227.13 crores nett in the domestic market. Now, the Hrithik Roshan starrer has smashed both records and is fast heading towards Rs 250 crore mark at the Indian Box Office.