TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Rakesh Roshan's latest directorial venture Krrish 3, the latest installment in Krrish series, has continued to keep the bells ringing at the Indian Box Office in the second week. Despite the release of Ram Gopal Varma's much-hyped movie Satya 2, the Hrithik Roshan starrer superhero film has done brilliant collection in the domestic market on its second Friday and Saturday. It has become the second highest grosser of 2013 and fourth all time highest grosser Hindi film, beating the record of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, which has collected Rs 190.50 crores in its life time.
Krrish 3 Takes Toll On Satya 2 Collection
The business of Krrish 3 was partially affected by new releases like Satya 2 and Hollywood movie Thor: The Dark World. But what boosted its collection is that it has became the first choice for many film goers in the second weekend too. The movie has collected Rs 11.50 crores on Friday and Rs 14.25 crores on Saturday at the Indian Box Office. With this, its 9-day domestic collection stands at Rs 192.27 crores nett. It is a record business for a Hindi film.
As per early trends, Krrish 3 has shown further improvements on its second Sunday and trade experts feel that its 10 day collection is likely to reach Rs 20 crores. Trade analyst further opine that the Hrithik Roshan starrer will definitely become the second all time highest grosser, beating the records of Ek Tha Tiger and 3 Idiots, which are in the third and second places with their life time domestic collections Rs 199.50 crores and Rs 202 crores nett, respectively.