- Tiger Zinda Hai Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection! Salman Khan's Film Is UNSTOPPABLE
- Secret Superstar & Golmaal Again: Monday Box Office Collection!
- Jab Harry Met Sejal First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Mubarakan First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Jagga Jasoos First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! NOT THAT BAD!
- Box Office Report! Salman Khan's Tubelight Finally Crosses Rs 100 Crore Mark!
The previous installments in Mahesh Bhatt's Murder series have become success at the desi Box Office. So the latest film in this franchise, Murder 3 was expected to receive a fantastic opening at the ticket windows across the country. But the movie has failed to do so, as it has debuted to a below average response.
Murder 3 has registered an average of 30-35% occupancy at both single screens and multiplexes in the morning and matinee shows in the country. The film has garnered mixed reviews from critics. Now, a word of mouth is expected to play magic for it in the evening and night shows. Early trends show that it grow considerably over the weekend.
Whereas Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story has been creating a positive buzz ever since it hit the floor and it is one of the most-awaited movies. This movie was also expected to start with a bang, but it has a dull response. The movie has registered an average of 10-15% occupancy in the morning and matinee shows in the country. The movie has got poor ratings from critics and it might face setback at the Box Office.