TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Special 26 released in 1,750 screens on February 8 in the country and its initial response was lower than that of ABCD - Any Body Can Dance, but the movie showed a big jump on Saturday and Sunday. The heist drama collected approximately Rs 27 crores nett at the domestic Box Office in the first weekend. Its breakup is Rs 7 cr on Fri, Rs 9 cr on Sat and Rs 11 cr on Sun.
The business of Special 26 dropped by 30% on Monday, when compared to its Friday collection. The movie continued to show a dip in its collection on rest of the weekdays. On weekdays, the film has raked Rs 17.1 crores at the domestic Box Office, taking its first week collection to Rs 44.1 crores. Its breakup is Rs 5 cr on Mon, Rs 4.7 cr on Tue, Rs 3.9 cr on Wed and Rs 3.5 cr on Thu.
Whereas ABCD - Any Body Can Dance released in 750 screens (400 3D and 350 2D screens) on February 8. The dance 3D movie opened to a superb response and showed improvements over the weekend. It collected approximately Rs 19.5 crores nett at the domestic Box Office in the first weekend. Its breakup is Rs 5.5 cr on Fri, Rs 6.5 cr on Sat and Rs 7.5 cr on Sun.
The Prabhu Deva and Ganesh Acharya starrer witnessed 35% drop in its collection on Monday and it was rock-steady on other weekdays. ABCD - Any Body Can Dance has raked in Rs 11.7 crores at the domestic Box Office on the weekdays, taking its first week domestic collection to Rs 31.2 crores nett. Its breakup is Rs 3.5 cr on Mon, Rs 3 cr on Tue, Rs 2.7 cr on Wed and Rs 2.5 cr on Thu.
However, two much-hyped movies like Murder 3 and Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story have hit the screens today (February 15). Trade experts feel that they will send down the business of Special 26 and ABCD - Any Body Can Dance. It should be seen whether they will be able to face the competition or not.
Stay locked to this space to latest Box Office reports on these movies.