TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Of the new releases, Vishwaroop is leading the race at the domestic Box Office. The Kamal Hassan starrer opened to an average response on the first day and it showed good improvement in its collection on Saturday and Sunday. The movie has collected Rs 7.56 crores nett at the desi collection centres in the second weekend. Its breakup is Rs 1.89 cr on Fri, Rs 2.47 cr on Sat and Rs 3.2 cr on Sun.
Another much-hyped movie David starring Vikram, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Vinay Virmani in leads, opened to below average response on the first day and it showed little growth in its business on Saturday and Sunday. It has collected Rs 2.41 crores nett at the domestic Box Office in the first weekend. Its breakup is Rs 69 lakhs on Fri, Rs 83 lakhs on Sat and Rs 89 cr on Sun.
However, other new releases Deewana Main Deewana, Mai, Midnight's Children, Listen Amaya and Unsound registered very low amount of occupancy on the first day and they did not show improvement on Saturday and Sunday. They have collected negligible amount at the domestic Box Office in the first weekend.