- Tiger Zinda Hai Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection! Salman Khan's Film Is UNSTOPPABLE
- Secret Superstar & Golmaal Again: Monday Box Office Collection!
- Jab Harry Met Sejal First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Mubarakan First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Jagga Jasoos First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! NOT THAT BAD!
- Box Office Report! Salman Khan's Tubelight Finally Crosses Rs 100 Crore Mark!
- Box Office Update! Dangal Becomes The First Indian Film To Earn Rs 2000 Crore
- Tubelight First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection! LOWER THAN EXPECTED!
- Tubelight Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection! DECENT!
- Tubelight BOX OFFICE Prediction! Will Salman Khan's Film Cross Rs 100 Crore In The First Weekend?
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! IMPRESSIVE!
- Half Girlfriend & Hindi Medium Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection: Unexpected!
Aamir Khan's PK has managed to do good business on Christmas eve. Owing to the national holiday all the PK shows in Bangalore were housefull which guarantee's that the film would have minted money on Thursday.
It has been one week since PK released and the film has collected good moolah. In fact it has garnered the highest first week collections ever, thereby beating Aamir's very own record with Dhoom 3 which had managed to gross Rs 172.34 crores.
Here is the Box Office collections PK made over the first week, on opening day, Friday: Rs 26.63 crores, Day 2 (Saturday): Rs 30.34 crores, Day 3 (Sunday): Rs 38.44 crores, Day 4 (Monday): Rs 21.22 crores, Day 5 (Tuesday): Rs 19.36 crores, Day 6 (Wednesday): Rs 19.55 crores.
On Thursday, owing to the Christmas holiday the film had huge rise in collections, from Rs 19 crores during weekdays to Rs 29.46 crores, an amount a film usually makes on weekends.
This brings PK's first week collections to Rs 185 crores, thereby surpassing a lot of film's first week collections record. At this rate the film may very well beat Salman Khan's Kick which grossed Rs 233 crores in total, Chennai Express which grossed Rs 227 crores and Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year which grossed Rs 203 crores. PK has crossed Rs 150 crores at Indian box office in just 6 days.
PK has also also managed to gross over Rs 250 crores with it's worldwide collections. But will it beat Dhoom 3's total Box Office collection which had grossed Rs 284 crores is the next big question.
The result of which will be known only after the second Monday to Friday collections. Well, Rajkumar Hirani's film has almost managed to collect the entire lifetime collections of 3 Idiots (202 crore) so very soon it may break other records as well.
Check out the highest first week grosses in Bollywood...
PK is the highest first week grosser at the Indian Box Office now. The film starring Anushka Sharma grossed over Rs 185 crores at the end of first week.
Dhoom 3 was highest first week grosser with Rs 172 crores till it was beaten by Aamir Khan's PK film.
Salman Khan's Kick had grossed over Rs 164.00 crores at the end of first week bringing it to the second position.
Hrithik Roshan's Krrish 3 too managed to collect Rs 164 crores at the end of first week thereby colliding with Salman Khan's Kick.
Happy New Year
Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone's Happy New Year grossed over Rs 157.50 crores at the end of first week.
Yet another Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone movie which grossed over Rs 156 crores at the end of first week.
Ek Tha Tiger
Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif starrer Ek Tha Tiger had grossed over Rs 135 crores at the end of first week.
Bang Bang starring Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif grossed over Rs 128 crores at the end of first week.
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone's Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani has grossed over Rs 107 crores at the end of first week.
3 Idiots starring Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor grossed over Rs 76 crores at the end of first week.