- Guess Who? This Bollywood Actress Is Donald Trump's Favourite
- Bollywood Actress Manasvi Mamgai Meets Donald Trump! To Perform At The Inauguration Day Concert
- Sonakshi Sinha's Pictures, Doing Touristy Things At San Francisco And Houston!
- Ranveer Singh-Arjun Kapoor's Jokes At IIFA 2015 Irks Ajay Devgn!
- Pic: Sonakshi Sinha Proves Her Fitness With A Handstand
- Action Jackson: First Tuesday Box Office Collection
Action Jackson which was shot at a budget of Rs 90-95 Cr had a very bad opening day collection at the Box Office. The director-actor combination has not done anything great to this film.
The reviews of Action Jackson have been average to bad, considering the star-cast and director, it's not made a good opening day collection.
As per early reports, Action Jackson has made a mere Rs 9.50 Cr nett on day one. At the mass centres, the morning show was not occupied much and were less than the trade expectations.
The way the film was promoted, it has not done great at the Box Office. Action Jackson was one of the costliest non-holiday release after Salman Khan's Jai Ho this year.
Considering their budget the film has to make at least Rs 12-13 Cr on the first day and make a steady climb to make up the cost incurred.
The trend seems to be very low and Action Jackson needs some miracle to be saved at the Box Office.
The film starring Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha, Yami Gautam, Manasvi Mamgai and Ananth Raaj did not open to mind-boggling numbers. The fact that it had no major competition, only the weekend collection will save this film.