- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Evelyn Sharma Touches The 'Heaven' As She Holidays In Tokyo! View Pictures
- Bikini Model Sophie Burnside Can Give You Serious Holiday Goals! View Pictures
- Honeymoon Pictures! Sagarika Ghatge & Zaheen Khan Have a Beachy Time In Maldives
- Cameron Gives Up On Getting Pregnant, Ends Career Break!
Holiday - A Soldier Is Never Off Duty, which does not have any big competitor this week, has continued to keep the cash register ringing at the Indian Box Office in the second week too. The Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha starrer has topped the domestic business chart, beating new release Fugly. The movie is now marching fast to reach Rs 100 crore mark.
Released in 3500 screens in the domestic market, Holiday collected Rs 68.63 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in the first week. Its business dropped considerably on its second Friday. When compared to its opening day, the movie showed more than 65% dip. But it had a big leap on Saturday and Sunday. However, its business once again went down on Monday and Tuesday.
In five days in its second week, Holiday has collected Rs 25.65 crores nett at the Indian Box Office, taking its 12-day domestic collection to Rs 94.33 crores nett. Its breakup is Rs 4.40 cr on Fri, Rs 6.34 cr on Sat, Rs 8.77 cr on Sun, Rs 3.18 cr on Mon and Rs 2.96 cr on Tue.
Holiday needs to collect Rs 5.67 crores to join the club of Rs 100 crore movies. The film has two days to complete its second week. Considering its current pace at the ticket counters, Bollywood trade experts feel that the movie may not be able to surpass this in 14 days and might take another day or two to achieve this magical number.