- Katrina Kaif To Be Seen In Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil For An Item Number?
- Finally! Hrithik Roshan Speaks Up About His Relationship Status
- After Salman Khan, Now Hrithik Roshan Takes An Auto Ride Back Home With His Sons!
- Hrithik Roshan Upset With Bang Bang Makers For Replacing Him With Sidharth Malhotra
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Hrithik Roshan-Katrina Kaif Likely To Pair Up Again
The film was made with a budget of Rs 140 Cr and it made Rs 161.78 Cr in India. It might be yet another Rs 200 Cr movie for Hrithik Roshan but it is gasping for breath to make money at the Box Office now.
Compared to week one, the film is not making any record-breaking success at Box Office in week two.
The worst ever performance at Box Office collection were on Monday and Tuesday when Bang Bang could make only Rs 3.61 Cr (day 12) and Rs 3.49 Cr (day 13) on Tue in India.
Adding the overseas collection, Bang Bang has made Rs 304 Cr till now. Bang Bang has finally entered the 300 Cr club and the official Fox Star Hindi tweeted the news.
The movie might have got all the right elements for it's success, but when SRK's Happy New Year gets released on October 24, we will know which will be the biggest hit of the year.
Is it Salman Khan's Kick, Hrithik Roshan's Bang Bang Or SRK's Happy New Year!