- Katrina Kaif To Be Seen In Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil For An Item Number?
- Finally! Hrithik Roshan Speaks Up About His Relationship Status
- After Salman Khan, Now Hrithik Roshan Takes An Auto Ride Back Home With His Sons!
- Hrithik Roshan Upset With Bang Bang Makers For Replacing Him With Sidharth Malhotra
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Hrithik Roshan-Katrina Kaif Likely To Pair Up Again
- Tiger Zinda Hai Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection! Salman Khan's Film Is UNSTOPPABLE
Bang Bang! which is running successfully in all theaters touched Rs 100 Cr in just five days. These are the Tuesday Box Office collection report. According to the trade figure it is Rs 8.25 Cr and according to producer figure Rs 10.31 crore.
On Tuesday the box office collection dropped by 40% owing to a working day after a long five day holiday weekend. The drop in metros were 45% from Monday whereas in smaller cities it was 25%.
Bang Bang! is now the fifth highest grossing film of the year 2014. Though the official Fox Star Hindi tweeted that Bang Bang! crossed Rs 200 Cr worldwide gross, trade analysts believe that it is only around Rs 180 Cr till now.
The film was made with a budget of Rs 140 Cr including print and advertising. The collections of Indian and Global market made upto Rs 156.4 Cr gross & 45.1 Cr gross resp., which means they have recovered the budget money.
Siddharth Anand directed, Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif starrer Bang Bang! is breaking all records and collecting good money at the box office as well. Looks like the remake of Hollywood flick Knight and Day will make an entry into the magical Rs 250 Cr club very soon.