- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Mrunal Thakur On Working With Hrithik Roshan In Super 30: He Is Humble & Dedicated
- Kangana Ranaut Admits OPENLY She Dated A Man After Hrithik Roshan Fiasco; Says Everyone LEAVES Me
- Hrithik Roshan Says No To Weight Training For His Character In Super 30!
- Hrithik Roshan Is One Doting Son & Brother, Buys Benarasi Saris For His Mother And Sister!
- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
The movie which released on October 2 had a great advantage of Dussehra and long weekend holiday. It made wonders at the box office and reached Rs 100 Cr in just five days.
The film's box office collections was falling over the last few days and day 7 (Wednesday) was not any different. It had hit the lowest ever collection since it's release and made only in single digit figures.
Fox Star Hindi had tweeted in their official Twitter page the exact figures made by Bang Bang in India and abroad.
They tweeted,"Bang Bang ends Wk 1 @ 135 cr nett (193.5 cr gross) & 57.25 cr internationally.Worldwide total : 250.75 cr gross.Thnx fr the luv ppl :)"
The movie made with a budget of Rs 140 Cr has made sure to retrieve it but has failed box office collection wise. This film is the fifth highest grosser of this year. Siddharth Anand directed flick Bang Bang is a true mass entertainer.
Check out the tweet right here.