- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
Bang Bang! is making a lot of money at the box office. It is not only a big hit in India but also worldwide. The chemistry between the lead stars, action-packed fun, unbelievable stunts, breath-taking locales, awe-struck music are some of the reasons which makes this film worth a watch.
Although, the film is getting negative review for it's slow screenplay, it has managed to impress the audience.Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif-starrer Bang Bang! has turned out to be a money-spinner. The Rs.140 crore film has collected Rs.175.61 crore gross worldwide in four days.
In India, it has raked in Rs.134.47 crore gross, in the overseas territories it has collected Rs.41.14 crore since its release on October 2.
Directed by Siddharth Anand and produced by Fox Star Studios, the official Bollywood remake of Hollywood film Knight and Day has also been praised by filmmaker Karan Johar.
Karan tweeted, "Hrithik Roshan has superstar all over his demeanour!!! His every move in #bangbang is bang for the buck!!!!"
The action thriller also stars Danny Denzongpa, Jaaved Jaaferi, Deepti Naval, Kanwaljit Singh and Jimmy Shergill. Hrithik Roshan who was going through a rough patch personally with a split from Sussanne Khan and underwent a brain surgery, is now on cloud nine with his film doing wonders at the box office.