- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Bang Bang! continued its tremendous run at the box office as it dashed past the magic Rs 200 Cr in just five days. The film collected Rs 15.36 Cr on Monday (Rs 21.94 Cr gross), taking the total India collections to Rs 109.49 Cr nett (Rs 156.41 Cr gross).
In the international markets, Bang Bang! collected Rs 45.10 Cr as its strong run across all territories continues. The total collection of Bang Bang! is now at Rs 201.51 Cr gross.
It was a moment for celebration for the entire team of this Siddharth Anand directorial as it entered the coveted 100 crore club at the Indian box office on Monday afternoon.
The film has also smashed all records held so far in international markets as it emerged as the highest opening film of 2014. It is the biggest opener this year across all key markets like Middle East, UK, US, Australia, Pakistan among others.
Bang Bang! marks Hrithik's highest opening weekend in India and overseas as he beat Krrish 3, Agneepath and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara collections. This is the third biggest opening for Katrina Kaif after Dhoom 3 and Ek Tha Tiger.
The numbers in Middle East are mind-boggling as it collected $2,349,271 - making it the second highest Bollywood opening ever after Dhoom 3! In Pakistan, Bang Bang! has created a new record as it collected $320,000 over the weekend.
It's clearly raining money for Hrithik-Katrina starrer that has been produced by Fox Star Studios. A total family film, Bang Bang!, is in the list of the top five openers in the history of Bollywood.
Audiences have loved the never-seen-before action sequences, Hrithik-Kat pairing and their sizzling chemistry, the superhit music and Hrithik's return to dancing along with the pacy script. Bang Bang! is a total paisa vasool film that is riding on great word of mouth.