- Katrina Kaif To Be Seen In Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil For An Item Number?
- Finally! Hrithik Roshan Speaks Up About His Relationship Status
- After Salman Khan, Now Hrithik Roshan Takes An Auto Ride Back Home With His Sons!
- Hrithik Roshan Upset With Bang Bang Makers For Replacing Him With Sidharth Malhotra
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Hrithik Roshan-Katrina Kaif Likely To Pair Up Again
- Plot Of Rangoon, Starring Saif, Shahid & Kangana Revealed!
Bang Bang starring Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif and directed by Siddharth Anand was set to release in over 4500 screens across 50 countries, with record breaking no of screens in the USA, UK and the Middle East, but the latest news is that the makers of the movie have managed to bag more screens post some aggressive negotiations with single screen theatre owners.
The makers have managed to get over 4200 screens in India itself and abroad they have managed to bag 852 screens making the total screen count almost 5000. On the other hand, Haider starring Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor and directed by Vishal Bhardwaj will be releasing in over 1000-1200 screens.
While a lot of us are busy comparing the movies and trying to guess how it would fare at the Box Office, trade experts say that it's not fare for both movies are poles apart. The movies don't just belong to different genres but they have been directed by directors like Siddharth and Vishal who have different visualization when it comes to movies as well.
If Sidharth directs entertaining, light hearted movies, Vishal directs movies that is deep, has soul and reminds of you a sensible literature. Vishal himself spoke up regarding this comparison and asked people not to compare and the pressure to make money may be on the Bang Bang team but not him and Shahid.
Vishal said, ""Bang Bang is said to be a Rs 180 crore film, ours is a Rs 24 crore film. Of course, they would need more money to break even, we would need lesser."
So it's not really the clash of the titans for the budget of the two movies itself has a huge difference. Nevertheless it is still a curious game for us who are eagerly waiting to know who will manage to will the Box Office war.