- AYE VILLAIN! Sidharth Malhotra & Kriti Sanon To Team Up For Ek Villain Sequel?
- Read Here, Why Sidharth Malhotra Was Longing To Meet Salman Khan?
- Kavita Seth's Bitter Statement On Alia Bhatt And Shraddha Kapoor!
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Sidharth Malhotra Confident With His Next Film 'Brothers'
- Shraddha Kapoor Sizzling Photoshoot For Cosmopolitan
Mohit Suri's latest Bollywood hit Ek Villain starring Sidharth Malhotra, Shraddha Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh has finally entered the 100 crore club, following its superb collection at the Indian Box Office.
The movie Ek Villain made a record business of Rs 101.32 crore net till Thursday of the second week at the domestic market and thus, got listed in the 100 crore biggies.
Although, the film Ek Villain directed by Mohit Suri suffered a little setback in the first weekend but it soon picked up in the second week with collection of Rs 2.50 crore on Monday, Rs 2.20 crore on Tuesday, Rs 2 crore on Wednesday and 1.74 crore on Thursday.
Ek Villain starring relatively fresh Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor is one of the few Bollywood hits which crossed 75 crore mark in the first week itself and is likely to leave behind big budget movies like Jai Ho, Holiday and Humshakals.
As a matter of fact, Ek Villain happens to be the fourth film of this year till date to earn Rs 100 crores, following 2 States, Jai Ho and Holiday.
It was assumed that Sidharth and Shraddha's Ek Villain might suffer a blow after the release of Bobby Jasoos and Lekar Hum Deewana Dil but the assumption proved totally wrong and Ek Villain continued to rock the Box Office.
However, with the wonderful response that Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania received on the first day of its release, now it will be interesting to see how long Ek Villain is able to keep the pace up.