- AYE VILLAIN! Sidharth Malhotra & Kriti Sanon To Team Up For Ek Villain Sequel?
- Read Here, Why Sidharth Malhotra Was Longing To Meet Salman Khan?
- Kavita Seth's Bitter Statement On Alia Bhatt And Shraddha Kapoor!
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Sidharth Malhotra Confident With His Next Film 'Brothers'
- Shraddha Kapoor Sizzling Photoshoot For Cosmopolitan
Hindi movie Ek Villain starring Sidharth Malhotra, Riteish Deshmukh and Shraddha Kapoor in lead roles, has cleared the weekdays test. The movie, which crossed Rs 50 crore mark in its first weekend, has made a fantastic collection at the Indian Box Office on Monday and Tuesday. Its business from 2539 screens on these days is far better the collection of big-ticket movies like Holiday and Humshakals from 3500 screens.
When compared to its opening day collection, Ek Villain witnessed more than 50% drop on Monday, but its fourth day business was much better than that of Holiday and Humshakals. Bollywood trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#EkVillain passes 'Monday test' with flying colors. Wknd 50.70 cr, Mon 8.10 cr. Total: Rs 58.8 cr nett. India biz. MONSTROUS HIT!"
However, Ek Villain had a further drop of 15% on Tuesday. With this, the movie has crossed Rs 65 crore mark in the domestic market in five days. So far, the film has collected Rs 65.60 crores nett at the Indian Box Office. Its breakup is Rs 16.72 cr on Fri, Rs 16.54 cr on Sat, Rs 17.44 cr on Sun, Rs 8.10 cr in Mon and Rs 6.80 cr in Tue.
Ek Villain has two days to conclude the first week. Trade expert predict that the film would collect Rs 10+ crores at the Indian Box Office in the next two days, taking its first week domestic total to Rs 75 crores. The movie is expected to cross Rs 100 crore mark in the domestic market in the second week.